Thursday, April 16, 2009

I Tea Partied!!!

Yesterday I attended a local Tax Day Tea Party Protest. First time in my life, ever to protest publicly against something. And I must say it felt good to DO SOMETHING. The time for talking is over. Now is the time for action if we believe our country is being hijacked and sold out from under us.  This is the first step, the “first arrow fired across the bow.” It will be a difficult struggle but one I am determined to stand firm on.  Here are some of the pictures taken at the tea party yesterday. ENJOY.



Click to play this Smilebox photobook: Tax Tea Party 2009
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook

1 comment:

~Pam~ said...

Hi Lynn!!
Wow, those are great pics and they speak volumes!!
God bless you.
Hope your week is going well.
Love ya!
~hugs~