Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Call to Resist Tyranny…

 

This is one of the most important videos I have watched on YouTube. I had to watch it 3 times to soak it all in. This Marine is a HERO and a TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOT.  God BLESS YOU soldier, and keep you safe!  People, this is what it is coming to in our beloved America. Which side will you be on? Listen carefully, to every word he speaks.

We are about 4 weeks away from Gretchen’s wedding now. I still don’t have clothes for that weekend. UGH… we’ll make it. Life is very “up in the air” around here. And that’s about all I have to say about that at this time.  I hope all my friends are well. See you again soon….

2 comments:

The Bean said...

I hate that I'm going to miss Gretchen's wedding! Give her my best and I know you'll find something FABULOUS to wear!

The Bean said...

Do you still have your camera for sale and how much?