Friday, May 30, 2008

Busy, But Here...

This is just a very brief post to say I am still alive! This has been a busy week and it's leading into a busy weekend at a softball tournament out of town.  The girls wrapped up their school year yesterday. We then had some hitting practice in the afternoon, and then regular practice followed by a team party for Katelyn's team which I will have to share more about later as I have time. It was a great time and there are pictures! : )

I have a lot to do today to get us ready to drive down to Panama City tonight for the tournament which begins at 7:45 in the morning. I will try to to get back on later, in between tasks and running errands. If I don't, I do want to say one thing - THANK YOU AND BLESS YOU - those who commented on the previous entry. I've been struggling with some inner turmoils and your messages just seemed to be a warm blanket around my heart. I didn't know, but I really needed the encouragement that seemed to come in those messages. More later! But thank you, dear friends!

2 comments:

The Bean said...

Good Luck at the tournament! I know they'll do great!

Kimberly said...

Hope you had a great weekend and that the tournament went well!! Hang in there, and have a great summer with your kiddos.